Improved My Days With Wireless Headphones
Have you ever bought something that turned into a staple, like a purse or a watch? A sample item that you never leave the house without? I’m not talking about keys or phones, but I am talking about something useful and small.
For me that was my JBL Wires-less headphones. I’m so excited to share about these headphones that have become my trusty companions. I take them everywhere.
Here’s some typical internal excuses that I would make:
- It’s so noisy at work and I can’t concentrate.
- I don’t like to run because my headphones always fall out.
- I don’t listen to training or podcasts because I don’t have time.
- I promise to listen to that audiobook next week.
- Chores take too much time and I can’t multi-task.
- I can’t answer a quick call on the phone while driving.
Without a long cable, headphones really become a great small tool to have around.
My JBL headphones connect easily to my phone or laptop. I can walk around doing chores and still listen to an audio book or music without blasting the audio. And I can go out for runs without the annoyance of loosing pace because I hit the cable again.
Wether it’s these or anyone other one, I highly recommend you invest in headphones if your serious about your workouts, learning, or saving time.
I’ll be posting an unboxing video afterwards.
You must be logged in to post a comment.