I’m a writer and the creator of a character called Subbie. I’ve tinkered with blogs and websites since 2000 and I enjoy sharing what I know.
About the Blog
In a nutshell, the Blog contains the useful information and lessons gained in the search to become a professional at work and as a writer. You’ll find life lessons, health and wellness, product reviews, local projects, some humor, and Subbie.
This would be considered a lifestyle blog. I write on various topics:
- “Observations,” a weekly series on life lessons
- “On Writing,” a series on resources and techniques I’ve learn
- “On Improving,” a series on resources on how to move up one step at a time.
- Reviews (products, books, local)
- Tech posts on programs and apps
- “Everyday comedy,” the stuff that happens to make you laugh during the day but no one else sees it.
I also have an online store in the works to share items that I recommend regularly.
- Full name, please. Tracy Altheide. I don’t have a middle name.
- What do you do? My corporate title is communication specialist; specifically I edit communications from a corporate office to a set of stores. I blog and co-own a business with my husband.
- What is this blog for? If I come across or learn of something useful to others, I post it here.
- What topics do you cover? Productivity and self-development mostly. Random life lessons. Product and tech reviews on occasion.
- The best way to say hi – Twitter, Instagram,
- The best way to keep in touch – my VIP list.
- Everything else, email me hello(at)tracyaltheide.com
Please email or PO Box 1543, Elgin, IL 60121.